Exhibits at the Scholars Commons @PCL provide an excellent opportunity for the Libraries to engage in collaborative and interdisciplinary projects, especially with graduate students, faculty members and others in the University community. Exhibits have a permanent presence in our online repository, Texas ScholarWorks.
The goals of the Exhibits in the Scholars Commons @PCL are to:
- Infuse concepts of inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility (IDEA)
- Promote the diverse holdings and scholarly value of specific Library collections
- Promote the role of the Libraries, its collections, resources, services, and staff as central to the research and teaching programs of the University
- Encourage individuals from the University community to collaborate with the Libraries to showcase research and scholarship
- Support university events, programs, symposia, activities, and accomplishments
- Promote University and community relations
If you have an exhibit to suggest for the Scholars Commons @PCL, please take a look at our in-depth Exhibits Guidelines before you fill out our Exhibit Proposal Form. You will be contacted by the Exhibits Advisory Committee, but you may email us with questions.