Exhibits in the PCL provide an excellent opportunity for the Libraries to engage in collaborative and interdisciplinary projects, especially with graduate students, faculty members and others in the University community. These exhibits enable collaborators to share, inform, educate, and promote UT Libraries' collections and services). Exhibits have a permanent presence in our online repository, Texas ScholarWorks.
The goals of the Exhibits in the PCL are to:
- Infuse concepts of community, connection, equity and accessibility
- Promote the diverse holdings and scholarly value of specific Library collections
- Promote the role of the Libraries, its collections, resources, services, and staff as central to the research and teaching programs of the University
- Encourage individuals from the University community to collaborate with the Libraries to showcase research and scholarship
- Support university events, programs, symposia, activities, and accomplishments
- Promote University and community relations
If you have an exhibit to suggest for the Scholars Commons @PCL, please take a look at our in-depth Exhibits Guidelines before you fill out our Exhibit Proposal Form. You will be contacted by the Exhibits Advisory Committee, but you may email us with questions.