The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- 1:1,000,000 - Middle East - Operational Navigation Chart U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for Navigational use
- Sheet G4 covers all of Syria.
- 1:500,000 - Tactical Pilotage Charts U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- This series covers all of Syria.
- 1:250,000 - Syria - Joint Operations Graphic U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for Navigational use
- Nine maps cover parts of Syria.
- 1:250,000 - Southwestern Asia Series K502, U.S. Army Map Service, 1953-
- This series covers northern and eastern Syria.
- 1:200,000 - Syria Series K521, U.S. Army Map Service, 1941-
Golan Heights Maps
- [Aleppo] Alep 1958 1:10,000, Edition 2-AMS, Series K922. U.S. Army Map Service, 1958 (4.4MB)
- [Damascus] Syria: Damascus Areas of Influence and Areas Reportedly Affected by 21 August Chemical Attack Issued by the White House Press Secretary on August 30, 2013 (526K) [PDF]
- [Damascus] Damas 1958 1:10,000, Edition 2-AMS, Series K922. U.S. Army Map Service, 1958 (6.2MB)
- Damascus [Damas] Central 1912 From Palestine and Syria...Handbook for Travellers by Karl Baedeker, 5th Edition, 1912. (374K)
Maps on Other Web Sites