The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
Maps dated 1976 were taken from The Indian Ocean Atlas, published by the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1:2,000,000 - Africa Topographic Maps U.S. Army Map Service
- Tananarive Sheet 32, Edition 4, AMS, 1968 includes all of Madagascar (3.5 MB)
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center. Not for navigational use
- Sheets N-6, P-6 and Q-6 include all of Madagascar
- 1:1,000,000 - International Map of the World U.S. Army Map Service
- Clickable map. Six maps include all of Madagascar
- 1:500,000 - Tactical Pilotage Charts U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- This series covers most of Madagascar
- 1:250,000 - Joint Operations Graphic Series U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- Eight maps include parts of Madagascar
Maps on Other Web Sites