The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- Conakry U.S. Dept. of State 1981 (126K)
- 1:2,000,000 - Topographic Maps - Africa U.S. Army Map Service, Series 2201
- Sheets 11 and 16 include Guinea
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart Series [aeronautical charts] U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center Not for navigational use
- This series covers all of Guinea on sheets
K-1 and L-1 (Far South)
- 1:1,000,000 - International Map of the World U.S. Army Map Service
- This series covers most of Guinea. Clickable map. The map below is a detail from this series.
- 1:1,000,000 - Guinea - Central and West Portion of Conakry sheet. Topographic Map NC 28, Series 1301. U.S. Army Map Service, Corps of Engineers, 1964 (1.2MB)
- 1:500,000 - Conakry Area (tactical pilotage chart) Portion of Defense Mapping Agency TPC K-1D 1995 (581K) Not for navigational use
- 1:250,000 - Topographic Maps West Africa U.S. Army Map Service, Series G504. Index Map (3.0 MB)
This series covers most of Guinea
Maps on Other Web Sites