Burkina Faso Maps
The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- 1:2,000,000 - Africa Topographic Maps
Series 2201, U.S. Army Map Service
- Sheets 12 and 17 cover Upper Volta (Burkina Faso). A scan of part of sheet 12 is listed below.
- North and East Upper Volta [Burkina Faso]/Western Niger/Eastern Mali (1.72MB) and map key and scale (393K)
- Portion of AMS Series 2201, Sheet 12 "Ouagadougou", original scale 1:2,000,000. Published by the U.S. Army Map Service, 1969. The area covered by this map includes
the cities of Ouagadougou, Upper Volta [now Burkina Faso]; Niamey, Niger; Gao, Mali and Sokoto, Nigeria.
- 1:1,000,000 - International Map of the World U.S. Army Map Service
- This series covers most of wester and central Upper Volta [now Burkina Faso]. Clickable map
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart Series U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center
- This series includes all of Burkina Faso. Not for navigational use
- 1:250,000 - West Africa Topographic Maps Series N504, U.S. Army Map Service, 1955-
- This series covers most of western and central Upper Volta [now Burkina Faso]
Maps on Other Web Sites