Library Copier Services
Effective August 26 2020: Due to Covid-19, LCS Services are currently limited to specialty and large-format printing, and the sale of usb drives. These services must be paid for by credit card or departmental account number over the phone at (512) 495-4239 during LCS operational hours. LCS hours are limited to Thursdays, 11am-2pm. Please see the large-format printing webpage or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to access these services at this time.
Library Copier Services (LCS) is located on the 1st Floor of the Perry-Castañeda Library, and is open on weekdays, 10AM-3PM. LCS is available to UT Faculty, Staff, and Students, as well as to visiting academics and participants in the UT Library Courtesy Borrower Program.
LCS offers full-service copying and printing for non-standard sizes. This includes:
- Resume and Thesis paper printing (8.5” x 11”)
- Legal-sized printing (8.5” x 14”)
- Ledger-sized printing (11” x 17”)
- Large-format poster printing (up to 42” x 60”)
Library Copier Services also offers the following services:
- USB drives for sale
- Cardboard poster tubes for sale
- Cash processing for adding funds to your Libraries Print Account
- Cash processing for paying Library Fines and Fees
Please contact email@example.com for more information about LCS, or call us at (512) 495-4239 on weekdays, 10AM-3PM.
Location: Perry Castañeda Library / Floor: 1 / Room: 1.102 / Access: UT Staff, Faculty, and Students / Type: Service Point