Updated monthly. A newsletter for pharmacists covering new developments in drug therapy, and trends in pharmacy practice. The monthly Letter provides concise updates and advice, while the Detail-Documents provide in-depth coverage answering many specific questions related to each topic. The Pharmacist’s Letter database also includes charts, guidelines, patient handouts, and a rumor vs. truth section. Full-time College of Pharmacy faculty and student access provided courtesy of a gift from Wal-Mart, Inc.
Pharmacy Student Access
- To activate your new Pharmacist’s Letter subscription, go to www.StudentPharmacists.com
- Fill out the form to self register for Pharmacist’s Letter
- Be sure to choose the correct university and graduation year from the drop down menus
- Please keep your passwords in a safe and secure place. You will use your Pharmacist’s Letter account throughout your studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Once you’re registered login at www.PharmacistsLetter.com/login with your email address/password credentials.
Pharmacy Faculty Access - for full-time faculty affiliated with the College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin
- Eligible Faculty are invited to email email@example.com with their name, title and email address to request a complimentary subscription to Pharmacist’s Letter.
- Send the email from your official email address, ending in .utexas.edu