Search the "How Do I..." database
The "How Do I..." database contains common questions and answers about library services.
Get started by using the search field below:
5 popular "How Do I" topics:
- How Do I Find Articles
- How Do I Find Books
- How Do I Start My Research
- How Do I Ask a Librarian for Help
- How Do I Access Library Databases from Off Campus
- Call or Visit an Information and Research Help Desk
- General Research Questions: Perry-Castañeda Library (Main): (512) 495-4250
- Perry-Castañeda Library toll-free: (866) 895-4250
- View All Libraries
- Subject Specialists are available to confer individually with faculty and students concerning research needs, library instruction, existing library resources, new acquisitions, and other matters.