Access the Collection
The Colley Associates Architects and Engineers began in 1938 when architect Richard S. Colley established his architectural office in Corpus Christi, TX. Colley was active on projects including the Corpus Christi City Hall, commercial buildings, residential homes, and buildings for Texas Instruments. The firm was renamed The Colley Associates Architects and Engineers following Colley’s death in 1983 by long time collogues, George Graham and Eugene (Gene) H. Glass. The majority of the collection relates to the firm’s work with Texas Instruments. Record types include architectural drawings and photographic materials documenting the work of Richard Colley and the Colley Associates Architects and Engineers firm.