The University of Texas

James E and Ruth Ann Boggs Endowment Fund bookplate Established in September 1998 by Prof. James E. and Mrs. Ruth Ann Boggs, this endowment benefits the Mallet Chemistry Library. Funds distributed from the endowment are managed under the University of Texas Libraries budget for the Chemistry Library and used for the enhancement of library resources.

Prof. Boggs, received his Ph.D. in chemistry from the University of Michigan, and was a member of the UT chemistry faculty from 1953 until his death in 2013.

 

 

 

 

MAIN LIBRARY

Perry-CastaƱeda Library
101 East 21st St.
Austin, TX. 78713

Phone: (512) 495-4350

Connect with UT Libraries

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Google Plus Flickr Pinterest YouTube

© The University of Texas at Austin 2016   UTDIRECT

CMS: Login