Mission, Vision, Values
Vision: The University of Texas Libraries will transform from a knowledge service provider within the university to be a pre-eminent and active partner within a rich and diverse learning and research ecosystem.
Mission: The University of Texas Libraries advances teaching, fuels research and energizes learning through expansive collections and digital content, innovative services, programs, tools and partnerships to develop critical thinkers and global citizens that transforms lives.
- Expand/develop deeper campus partnerships/collaborations to contribute to Research, Teaching and Learning
- Develop framework to support digital scholarship
- Focus on collections of distinction (content recruitment, archives, unique, rare materials)
- Focus on transformative spaces and innovative services
- Collaboration - We build strong and meaningful partnerships on campus and beyond.
- Customer Focus - We ensure a unique, effective and connected user experience shaped by client needs and expectations.
- Diversity - We value the uniqueness of our staff and clients and their varied ideas and perspectives.
- Expertise - We are defined by our deep and specialized knowledge and experience.
- Innovation - We embrace creativity and flexibility to drive the cutting edge of knowledge and technology.
- Professionalism - We work in a way that respects the needs of staff and clients and reflects well on the organization.