Student Library Council
The Student Library Council (SLC) was created to give students a greater, more active voice in library-related issues and policy-making. SLC is a two-way forum for information exchange between students and the University of Texas Libraries administration.
The Student Library Council (SLC) is charged with maintaining effective communication channels between student organizations and the University of Texas Libraries. SLC serves as a conduit for the transmission of student needs and concerns to the University of Texas Libraries. SLC works with library administrators in reviewing uses of the Student Library Fee and other critical issues and policies.
Comments? Please send us your input about library services.
- Alayna Alvarez (SG), Journalism
- Emily Bulger (GSA), Information Studies
- Carolyn Cunningham (UTL), Collection Administration Librarian
- Cindy Fisher (UTL), First Year Experience Librarian
- Zhufeng Gao (GSA), Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- Katherine Kapsidelis (SCC), Information Studies
- Austin Martel (SCC), Liberal Arts
- Thanos Metaxas (SCC), Architectural Engineering
- Katherine Strickland (UTL) Coordinator, PCL Map Room
- Ugeo Williams (SG), Sociology and Education