A Guide to the UT Brackenridge Field Laboratory Dedication Program, 1967
The 82-acre Brackenridge Field Laboratory is a biological research site donated to the University of Texas by George Brackenridge, a Regent, in 1910. The Laboratory was officially established as part of the University in 1967.
"About BFL," The University of Texas at Austin Brackenridge Field Laboratory. Accessed August 31, 2015. https://www.bfl.utexas.edu/about
Program for the dedication of the Brackenridge Field Laboratory, April 21-22, 1967.
This collection is open for research use.
UT Brackenridge Field Laboratory Dedication Program, 1967, Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin.
This collection was processed by archives staff.
Detailed Description of the Papers