TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Guide to the UT Moore-Hill Hall Guest Book, 1955, 1963
Moore-Hill Hall is a University of Texas at Austin dormitory so named for connecting the former Hill Hall (built in 1939) with Moore Hall (built in 1955). Moore-Hill Hall housed male student athletes until the construction of the Jester Center in 1969. The dorm remained an all-male residence until 2005.
"UT Housing and Food Buildings." Division of Housing and Food Service. University of Texas at Austin. Accessed October 4, 2013. http://www.utexas.edu/student/housing/index.php
The Moore-Hill Hall guestbook contains guest signatures primarily from the building’s 1955 open house and dedication.
This collection is open for research use.
UT Moore-Hill Hall Guestbook, 1955-1963, Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin.
This collection was processed by archives staff.