University of Texas at Arlington. Library Staff Association Records:
The UT Arlington Library Staff Association is an association of staff members in the UT Arlington Library. The library at the University of Texas at Arlington has been housed in several buildings over the course of its existence. It was established ca. 1915 as part of a new building that also housed science labs, the business office, literary society halls, and other offices. In 1919, the library was relocated to the Administration Building (now known as Ransom Hall), before moving ca. 1926 to the building now known as College Hall. The current library building, which originally had just two floors, was dedicated on May 10, 1964. In 1967, four more stories were added to the building.
This collection is comprised of financial records, reports, minutes, past project files, and notes by the president.
Open for research.
Literary Rights Statement
Permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, or use by any and all other current or future developed methods or procedures must be obtained in writing from Special Collections, The University of Texas at Arlington Library. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to fair use standards.
University of Texas at Arlington. Library Staff Association Records, Unprocessed mss. 2009-101, Box Number, Folder Number, Special Collections, The University of Texas at Arlington Library.
Accessioned as number 2009-101.