Weatherford Land Company Records:
Weatherford Land Company was engaged in selling lots and homes in the Mineral Heights Addition of Weatherford, Texas, in 1906 and 1907. Company officers were: J. L. Breathwit, president; Hugh McGrattan, vice-president; W. W. McCrary, secretary; and G. M. Bowie, treasurer.
This small collection is comprised of a 1907 pamphlet entitled "Weatherford, the ''Athens of the West;'" an undated broadside which includes a plat map and sales information on the Mineral Heights subdivision; and a 1906 letter from sales manager J. L. Patterson to Vernon Brown, of Sherman, Texas, touting the lot sales program and asking Brown to come and work as a salesman.
Open for research.
Literary Rights Statement
Permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, or use by any and all other current or future developed methods or procedures must be obtained in writing from Special Collections, The University of Texas at Arlington Library. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to fair use standards.
Purchase from Al Peters, 2009.
Weatherford Land Company Records, GA214, Special Collections, The University of Texas at Arlington Library.
Accessioned as number 2010-26.