New Mexico Architectural collection:
An Inventory of Drawings, 1928, 1947, 1964, 1976-1981
See archival staff for available biographical and administrative information for the architects and firms represented in this collection.
The New Mexico Architectural collection consists of 22 prints of plans for restoration, renovation, and additions to The Lodge at Los Alamos Ranch, Los Alamos NM, by Meem and McCormick, Architects, 1928; W. C. Kruger Co. Architects-Engineers, 1947; Zia Company, 1964; and Donald L. A. Oschwald, architect, 1976, 1981; and three maps.
Restrictions on Access
Access is by appointment only to any serious scholar. Rolled materials must be flattened before viewing. A three-day advance notice is required to flatten rolled materials. Portions of this collection are not processed and may not be accessible.
Restrictions on Use
Permission for publication is given on behalf of the University of Texas as the owner of the collection and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder which must be obtained by the researcher. For more information please see the Alexander Architectural Archive's Use Policy.
New Mexico Architectural collection, the Alexander Architectural Archive, the General Libraries, the University of Texas at Austin
Processing is not completed. Please see archival staff for more information.
Detailed Description of the Collection
This collection has not been processed. See archival staff for more information.