TABLE OF CONTENTS
C. Erhard ＆ Son Papers
Manuscript Collection: MC051
C. Erhard ＆ Son Drugstore in Bastrop, Texas possibly was founded by Cayton Erhard, who opened one of the state's earliest drugstores in 1847 in San Marcos, Texas. Erhard also owned town property in Bastrop. Dr. Duve Erhard conducted business in the Bastrop store at the turn of the century.
Business correspondence, financial papers and ledgers, photographs, advertisements, stationery, and circulars document the business operations of C. Erhard ＆ Son Drugstore in Bastrop, Texas from 1890 to 1900. All documents and images relate to the drugstore business. Two photographs record the interior and exterior of C. Erhard ＆ Son Drugstore, Bastrop, Texas. Dr. Duve Erhard is identified in the interior image.
Restrictions on Access
Terms Governing Use
Open for research by appointment.
Copyright has not been assigned to the San Jacinto Museum of History. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Library Director. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the San Jacinto Museum of History as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
[Identification of Item], C. Erhard ＆ Son Papers, MC051, San Jacinto Museum of History, Houston, Texas.
Gift of H. C. Erhard, 1942.
Processed by Sandra Eileen Yates, 2001.