TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Guide to the Casino Association (San Antonio, Tex.) Register of Visitors to the Casino-Gesellschaft, 1903-1923
Formed by German immigrants in San Antonio, Texas, in 1854, the Casino Association promoted appreciation of the arts and acted as a site for theatrical and musical performances. Occupying its original building from 1857 to 1923, the club merged with the San Antonio Club in 1925.
Cameron, Minnie B. "Casino Club." Handbook of Texas Online. http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/vnc01.
The register entries include the name of the visitor to the club, city of residence, date, and member by whom the visitor was introduced.
No restrictions. The collection is open for research.
Please be advised that the library does not hold the copyright to most of the material in its archival collections. It is the responsibility of the researcher to secure those rights when needed. Permission to reproduce does not constitute permission to publish. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright, literary property rights, and libel.
[Identification of item], Casino Association (San Antonio, Tex.) Register of Visitors to the Casino-Gesellschaft, 1903-1923, Oversize Bound Doc 8556, Daughters of the Republic of Texas Library, San Antonio, Texas.
Gift of Mr. and Mrs. William E. Bentley, 1995 November.
Processed by Warren Stricker.
Finding aid edited and encoded by Caitlin Donnelly, 2010 October.