- If SSH is not open, open SSH Secure File Transfer Client
- Provided that you have already configured SSH as described
above, select your profile from FILE----PROFILES---taro_ftp
(or the name you used).
- enter your password in the "Password" pop-up and click "OK".
- SSH's right window-pane (remote Web server), should display
the directory you want to upload your files to. It is crucial
that you are in the correct directory/subdirectory before
going to the next step. Click inside the pull_down menu (highlighted
in dark blue) and make sure that home/username (tslac..uthrc..uhme..etc)
appears in the box.
New repositories will find the right window-pane empty
with maybe a "bin" directory only, for established TARO
repositories it will contain your already uploaded xml
files (see figure below)
- When you are sure that you are in the correct directory,
use the OPERATION menu and locate the "Upload Dialog" (see
- This pops up an "upload window" find the directory you
keep your taro files in...Select the file(s) to upload (press
down the control key if you need to select more than one).
The files will appear grayed out in the "filename box" once
you have all the files selected click the upload button and
they will be uploaded.
- You are done uploading. Quit SSH.