Psychology Research Guide
Need in-depth research help?
Email me to set up an appointment or call me at (512) 495-4382.
PsycINFO is the best starting point for any psychology-related topic.
It covers the academic and professional literature in psychology and afflilated fields from the early 1800s to the present. See the PsycINFO Quick Reference Guide for search tips.
- CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health)
- ERIC (Education)
- LLBA (Linguistics)
- Gender Studies Database
- Sociological Abstracts
- Web of Science
Search scoUT for Psychology Materials Here
- CDC Wonder
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Data, Outcomes, and Quality
- Mental Health: Culture, Race, and Ethnicity - Surgeon General's Report
- Mental Health Statistics - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Center for PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Surgeon General's Report on Mental Health