Open Memberships and Author Benefits
UT Libraries participate in a number of open access publishing initiatives. Some of these initiatives include direct benefits to authors.
- BioMed Central - 15% discount on article processing charge (APC)
- Luminos - 30% discount on the title publication fee
- MDPI - 10% discount on APC
- PeerJ - a deposit account that UT Austin researchers can use to pay article processing charges
- Portland Press - a discount on APC
Other open access memberships provide UT Austin support for more sustainable publishing models.
- BioOne Complete
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Knowledge Unlatched
- Open Library of the Humanities
- Reveal Digital
- Technical Report Archive & Image Library (TRAIL)