Faculty may use the Media Labs in PCL or Fine Arts Library as a course resource in the following ways:
1) Have your students use the media labs or The Foundry to complete their assignment:
- Check the software list to make sure the software you are recommending is available in the Media Labs.
- Software requests can be made via the Foundry or Media Lab request forms. If approved, software is installed during winter and summer breaks.
- Plan to meet or correspond virtually with the librarian assigned to work with your class
- Assignment design assistance
- A research guide
- Course integrated information literacy or digital projects instruction