For RHE 306/309 Instructors - Requests
In Fall 2009, the model to support RHE 306 changed.
This page is for you if:
- You are teaching RHE 309 or any other non-RHE 306 class
- You are teaching RHE 306 and took E 398T before Fall 2009
- You are teaching RHE 306 and are a regular faculty member/lecturer in the RHE Department
Instruction Request Form
Librarians will teach a session to your students, introducing them to resources that will help in their research. Please keep the following in mind to ensure the most useful class possible:
- Requests should be submitted at least two weeks before the desired class date.
- Sessions may only be scheduled during assignments that require research.
- Students should come to the class with topics to research.
Request a tailored research guide
Librarians will create a research guide tailored to your syllabus and assignments. (Note: these are automatically created for every instruction session.)
Ask us to check your assignment or pre-selected topics to ensure we have the necessary resources for students to succeed.
If you are an AI teaching RHE 306 and took RHE 398T in Fall 2009 or letter, please use these resources: