For RHE 306/309 Instructors - Requests
In Fall 2009, the model to support RHE 306 changed. This page is for you if:
- You are teaching RHE 309 or any other non-RHE 306 class
- You are teaching RHE 306 and took E 398T before Fall 2009
- You are teaching RHE 306 and are a regular faculty member/lecturer in the RHE Department
If you are taking RHE 398T in Fall 2009 or later, please use this page to request a room reservation.
Use the RHE 398T Teaching Materials pages for course support materials.
Instruction Request Form
Librarians will teach a session to your students, introducing them to resources that will help in their research. Please keep the following in mind to ensure the most useful class possible:
- Requests should be submitted at least two weeks before the desired class date.
- Sessions may only be scheduled during assignments that require research.
- Students should come to the class with topics to research.
Request a tailored research guide
Librarians will create a research guide tailored to your syllabus and assignments. (Note: these are automatically created for every instruction session.)
Ask us to check your assignment or pre-selected topics to ensure we have the necessary resources for students to succeed.