- Audio/Visual materials —including music CD's, LP's or cassettes, DVD's and VHS tapes.
Some CD-Roms do circulate.
- Bound or current serials.
- Special collection materials.
- Original newspapers.
- Rare or archival materials.
The University of Texas Libraries reserves to right to refuse loans or copies
of items in poor or fragile condition.
Special Collections libraries at the University of Texas at Austin
- Tarlton Law library
- —We do not provide service for this branch. To request items from this branch,
please contact them directly at email@example.com
or visit their web site at http://tarlton.law.utexas.edu/access/.
- Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center
- —We do not provide service from this branch. Please contact them directly for photocopy
information at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit their web site at http://www.hrc.utexas.edu.
- The Center for American History
- —We can provide copies of items that predate 1929 and can loan newspaper microfilm only
if there is a copy 2 available.
The website for this archive is http://www.cah.utexas.edu.
Loan periods are 56 days with no renewals.
Borrowed materials must be returned in a box. Please do not return University of Texas at Austin
items in Jiffy bag padded mailers.
Borrowed materials may be returned via courier (such as UPS™ or FedEx™), U.S.Mail, or Trans Amigos Express.
- Amigos (non code signer) —Amigos Library Services, Inc.
- GWLA —Greater Western Library Alliance.
RLCP —Research Library Cooperative Program.
- SHARES Program.
- All Texas public libraries may use our service free of charge.
- All Texas college level libraries may use our service free of charge.