|Exchange the old card:
||For the new card:
New cards can be purchased at any of the card dispensers (locations below), or from Library Copier Services. New cards cost $1.00 and have $0 value.
Card Dispensers/ Vending Machines: A $1 bill or credit card (MasterCard or Visa) may be used to purchase a card. New cards cost $1.00 and have $0 value. The dispensers can be used to add value to the copy cards; they accept $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills (no coins). Users can add value to the cards in whole dollar amounts, up to $50. Dispensers will not make change. Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) may also be used.
Library Copier Services: Copy cards may be purchased from Library Copier Services (PCL 1.102B) using credit or debit card (MasterCard and Visa), cash or check.
UT Departments may purchase cards for $11, $21, and $51 via Inter-Departmental Transfer (IDT).
See the Price List for a complete listing of copy and printing charges.
Copy Card Dispensers/Vending Machines
- Architecture Library, BTL 200
- Benson Latin American Collection, SRH Unit 1
- Chemistry Library, WEL 2.132
- Engineering Library, ECJ 1.300
- Fine Arts Library, DFA 3.200
- Geology Library, JGB 4.202
- Tarlton Law Library, JON 2.200
- Life Science Library, MAI 220
- Perry-Castañeda Library Lobby (level 1; entry level 2), PCL
- Physics Mathematics Astronomy Library, RLM 4.200