The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- Portugal and Spain 1917 (855K)
- From The New Encyclopedic Atlas & Gazetteer of the World, Edited & Revised by Frances J. Reynolds.
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Charts Series U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center Not for navigational use
- This series includes Portugal on sheets F-1 and G-1
- 1:500,000 - Tactical Pilotage Charts U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- This series covers Portugal
- 1:400,000 Spain and Portugal Road Map Series M481, 1:400,000, U.S. Army Map Service, 1943-
- Madeira Maps
- 1:50,000 Island of Madeira Series 4313, 1:50,000, U.S. Army Map Service, 1943
- 1:50,000 Azores Series M789, 1:50,000, U.S. Army Map Service, 1943
Maps on Other Web Sites