The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart Series U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center Not for navigational use
- Sheets H-9 and H-10 include Bhutan
- 1:1,000,000 - International Map of the World
- This series includes most of Bhutan
- 1:500,000 - Tactical Pilotage Charts U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- This series covers part of northern Bhutan
- 1:250,000 - India and Pakistan - Topographic Maps Series U502, U.S. Army Map Service, 1955-
- This map series includes most of Bhutan. The extreme north is covered by China - Series L500 at the same scale.
- 1:250,000 - India Joint Operations Graphic Series U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency, 1981- Not for navigational use
- Sheet NG45-8 covers part of Southwest Bhutan
Maps at Other Web Sites