- Alaska (base map) JPEG format (478K) County boundaries and names, county seats, rivers. Original scale 1:2,500,000 U.S. Geological Survey, 1972 limited update 1990
- Alaska (outline map) JPEG format (77K) County boundaries and names. U.S. Bureau of the Census, 1990
- Alaska (reference map) JPEG format (1.2MB) Shaded relief map with state boundaries, forest cover, place names, major highways. Portion of "The National Atlas of the United States of America. General Reference", compiled by U.S. Geological Survey 2001, printed 2002
- Alaska - Federal Lands and Indian Reservations PDF format (10MB) The National Atlas of the United States of America, U.S. Geological Survey, 2003
- Alaska - National Highway System PDF format (1.2 MB) U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, 2005
- Alaska Historical Topographic Maps 1902-1938
- Alaska Territory 1915 (679K)
- "Map of the Territory of Alaska" From General Information Regarding the Territory of Alaska, Department of the Interior, Office of the Secretary. January 1916.
The map shows locations of Army, Navy and commercial radio stations, telegraph offices and lines, railroads and post-offices.
- Alaska 1917 (1,806K)
- "Map of Alaska" from Work of the Bureau of Education for the Natives of Alaska, 1916-17, Department of the Interior. U.S. Bureau of Education Bulletin, 1918, No. 5.
The map shows locations of public schools for natives of Alaska and reindeer stations.
Maps of National Parks, Monuments, and Historic Sites
The following maps were produced by the U.S. National Park Service unless otherwise noted.
Maps on Other Web Sites