About the Longhorn Reviews
This site was developed so that University of Texas students, faculty, and staff could share their opinions on the materials that are available in the University of Texas Library Catalog. Each review will appear on this blog and on the item’s detail page in the Library Catalog (click here for an example).
The content of the reviews on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Texas Libraries.
Terms for submitting to this site:
- All materials reviewed on this site must be owned by the University of Texas Libraries and contain an OCLC number in the Library Catalog.
- All reviews must be your own. Reviews should represent the written work of the submitter and reviews should not be attributed to others. Please do not re-use reviews written by someone else or post or link to reviews published elsewhere.
- By submitting a review, you are agreeing to share your thoughts on the University of Texas Libraries Web site and in the University of Texas Library Catalog.
- We ask that you keep the tone of your recommendation balanced and considerate of the variety of views held by the University of Texas community.
- Please keep your reviews limited to 300 words.
- Reviews and recommendations are subject to editing.
- All submissions are screened for offensive or inappropriate content.