Provides a wide range of online tests, skill-building courses, and e-books for elementary school children through adults. Here are some of the activities supported by LearningExpressLibrary:
- Prepare for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT.
- Access over 800 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials to help launch or advance your career.
- Prepare for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, real estate, and healthcare, among others.
- Successfully prepare for the GED® exam when working toward a high school diploma.
- Dramatically improve or refresh basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
- Learn how to use a variety of popular software tools for Windows and Mac.
All users must register for a personal account before using this resource. This resource provides highly-personalized content, tracks training modules completed, provides instant online scoring and customized analysis of strengths and weaknesses, and makes personalized recommendations. Note: Personal accounts for LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator are interchangeable. If a user creates a personal account for one, the same credentials will work for the other.
For a similar resource, see Gale’s Testing and Education Reference Center.