Please note: LearningExpress Library has been upgraded to a new, redesigned platform. As such, it will not recognize existing usernames and passwords from the previous platform. All current users will be required to register as new users to access the new platform. Furthermore, any content saved in the previous platform accounts will not migrate to the new platform.
Provides a wide range of online tests, skill-building courses, and e-books for elementary school children through adults. Here are some of the activities supported by LearningExpressLibrary:
- Prepare for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT.
- Access over 800 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials to help launch or advance your career.
- Prepare for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, real estate, and healthcare, among others.
- Successfully prepare for the GED® exam when working toward a high school diploma.
- Dramatically improve or refresh basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
- Learn how to use a variety of popular software tools for Windows and Mac.
All users must register for a personal account before using this resource. This resource provides highly-personalized content, tracks training modules completed, provides instant online scoring and customized analysis of strengths and weaknesses, and makes personalized recommendations. Note: Personal accounts for LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator are interchangeable. If a user creates a personal account for one, the same credentials will work for the other.
For a similar resource, see Gale’s Testing and Education Reference Center.