Cabell’s is a large directory of journals aimed at helping scholars determine which journals may be a good fit for their manuscripts. It includes helpful information such as topical characteristics, style/formatting guidelines, review process details and acceptance rates for each journal included in the set.
The Education set includes the following volumes:
- Educational Curriculum and Methods
- Educational Psychology and Administration
- Educational Technology & Library Science
- Choose which volume you’d like to search and click the “Access Selected Directory” button.
- Then, you may want to try one of these approaches…
- Use “Journal title contains” to search for a specific journal.
- Use the “Specific Topic” menu to browse or search within journals related to specific subjects (Bilingual Education, Higher Education, etc).
- Use “Minimum acceptance rate” to set either minimum or maximum rates of acceptance.
- Use the “JCR/ERIC” limits if you only want journals that are included in the Social Science Citation index and/or ERIC.
- Leave all fields blank and simply click “Display Results” to browse every journal in the volume.
- Click “Display” on the results chart to view more details about a specific journal.