Updated regularly. Facilitates access to human rights information on the web by providing a comprehensive search engine for human rights information. Increases the visibility of information published by human rights organizations, in particular small local organizations with first-hand information.
- access content from over 4,400 human rights websites (currently over 3,200,000 pages indexed)
- filters non-relevant content as only pages from websites with a main focus on human rights are indexed
- provides fresh information with complete periodic updates
- search by language, by organization, by country, and more
- analyses search results, recognizes the prevalent human rights themes, suggests new search directions
- displays information produced by local grassroots organizations (often not included in less specialized search engines)
Produced through a collaboration between FAST and HURIDOCS. FAST is a world leader in enterprise search solutions. HURIDOCS (Human Rights Information and Documentation Systems, International) was established in 1982, and is a decentralized global network of organizations concerned with human rights information.