Updated regularly. Provides online access to content from medical publishers including Mosby and W.B. Saunders. Designed for clinical practitioners, providing practical and time-saving features that let you quickly access the precise information you need.
Includes the following content:
- Leading Medical Reference Books: The complete text of over 50 leading medical reference books. Search the entire collection simultaneously to locate the specific information needed. Also, search and compare over 50,000 high-quality images.
- Full text Journals and Clinics of North America: Includes the complete contents of over 80 journals and Clinics of North America. PDFs are available for many of the journal and Clinics of North America articles.
- Journal Databases: Simultaneously search the full text of our online journals and millions of MEDLINE abstracts.
- Guidelines: Access our collection of more than 1,000 peer-reviewed practice guidelines, which are regularly updated and organized by topic and authoring organization for easy browsing.
- Patient Education: Nearly 10,000 printable, patient handouts which you can customize, adding your own notes, patient instructions, and contact information.
- CME: Grand Rounds activities across 15 specialties. FREE CME credit for the first five conferences that you submit for credit. Plus Clinical Cornerstone and FREE CME, sponsored by Exerpta Medica.
- Drug Information: MD Consult drug information is provided by Gold Standard.
MD Consult allows users to "Create an Account". With the Personal Account, you can do things like add contact information or customize patient handouts, access My Folder where bookmarks and searches may be saved, customize News, and receive email alerts and announcements about MD Consult.
Users will need to create a Personal Account in order to access the mobile version of the site.
For a definition of an alerting services, please see our Alerts description page.