Updated daily. Provides full text access to the publications of the Geological Society of London. Includes the full content of the Society's journals, Special Publications and key book series.
- Features Journal of the Geological Society, Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, the Geological Society’s prestigious Special Publications, and the Engineering Geology Special Publications and Memoir book series.
- 14,000 peer-reviewed articles
- 230,000 pages of Earth science content
- Selected open access articles
- Free public access to abstracts and specially created extracts
- Full electronic functionality
- Fully searchable content throughout
- Active reference linking via CrossRef, GeoRef and ISI
- Free full text linking to many other key Earth science journals, including GeoScienceWorld
For a definition of an alerting service, please see our Alerts description page.
eTOC (electronic Table of Contents) and research alerts available to subscribers and non-subscribers. To sign up for email alerts, simply fill out the form on Email Alerts page.