Updated regularly. Provides electronic full-text of current AWS (American Welding Society) standards. AWS provides over 350 steel and aluminum welding standards for construction, aerospace and weld inspector certification.
AWS standards cover welding practices and procedures in the following categories:
- Structural Welding Code – Steel: Concerns all phases of welding process within all projects
- Construction - Bridge Welding Code: Welding requirements for welded highway bridges
- Aerospace: Aerospace fusion welding processes and materials
- Sheet steel: Allowable capacities for sheet metal applications
- Aluminum: Aluminum welding using gas metal arc, gas tungsten arc and plasma arc
- Certification manual for welding inspectors