Updated regularly. Includes more than 350,000 technical papers. These papers were published either in the SPIE Proceedings series or in one of the nine SPIE journals. SPIE journals and proceedings are core information resources for the subject areas of optics, photonics and imaging.
Approximately 18,000 papers added annually.
The SPIE Digital Library gives you full text access to the following publications:
- Journal of Applied Remote Sensing (JARS): Vol. 1 (2007) - present
- Journal of Biomedical Optics: Vol. 1 (1996) - present
- Journal of Electronic Imaging: Vol. 1 (1992) - present
- Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS: Vol. 1 (2002) - present
- Journal of Nanophotonics (JNP): Vol. 1 (2007) - present
- Journal of Photonics for Energy: Vol. 1 (2011) - present
- Optical Engineering: Vol. 1 (1962) - present
- SPIE Letters: Vol. 1 (2004) - present (open access)
- SPIE Reviews: Vol. 1 (2008) - present (open access)
- Proceedings of SPIE: Vol. 1 (1963) - present