Updated weekly. Provides news and information services of interest to faculty, administrators and students in the field of higher education. The full text of the current issue is available every Monday morning, following the Friday print publication. The current issue and the archive are both fully searchable, and the site also features an archive of more than 12 years of The Chronicle.
The Chronicle's online services include:
- Daily briefings on developments in higher education
- Reports on developments in information technology of interest to faculty members and administrators, including links to Internet resources for higher education.
- Daily updates on grant opportunities.
- The job announcements from The Chronicle, available every Friday morning, before the printed newspaper is even mailed.
- Colloquy, an open forum on issues in higher education.
- Job announcements from the previous issue of The Chronicle.
RSS News Feeds are available for this subscription. Email alerts are not part of the academic subscription. You must have a personal subscription to publication.