Updated monthly. Offers a searchable full text digital collection of archival material from federal legislative, judicial and executive branch agencies. Contains over 7,500 titles, some 90,000 volumes, of interest to researchers in law and history. Examples of U.S. Government titles being added are:
- Congressional Record
- Foreign Relations of the United States
- Inaugural Addresses of the Presidents 1789-1949
- Indian Claims Commission Decisions
- Public Papers of the Presidents
- Social Security Bulletin
- Uniform Crime Reports
- U.S. Attorney General Opinions
- U.S. Statutes at Large.
An extensive collection of works on Military Law are included. Also included are a number of historical British Government publications about Iraq, Palestine and the Middle East. A few examples of the titles are:
- Admission of Jews into Palestine (1946)
- Great Britain, Foreign Office, Historical Section - Persian Gulf, (1920).
Many of the larger series mentioned are not fully complete online, but are being rapidly added to the collection.
Access to this resource is funded by the Tarlton Law Library at the Jamail Center for Legal Research.