Dancing Jewish : Jewish identity in American modern and postmodern dance / Rebecca Rossen.
- Offers a wide-ranging history of American dance and American Jewish cultural life that spans 75 years
- The first full-length book to analyze representations of Jewish identity in both modern and postmodern dance
- Offers a multidimensional method for viewing, researching, and writing about dance and identity
- Features over 50 images, many of which have never been published
- Companion website includes clips from more than a dozen dances, the majority of which are not available to the public
For More Information from Oxford University Press