- Academic Search Complete - A good source for undergraduates; many full-text articles; interdisciplinary, with good coverage of the applied sciences.
- Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center - Topics include bioethics, cloning, genetic engineering, water pollution, stem cells, renewable energy and more.
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Digital Library
- Aerospace Database - Provides bibliographic coverage of basic and applied research in aeronautics and space sciences. Also covers technology development and applications in complementary and supporting fields such as chemistry, geosciences, physics, communications and electronics.
- Annual Reviews Online
- CQ Researcher - Explores a single "hot" issue in the news in-depth each week. Every report is written by an experienced journalist and features comments from experts, lawmakers and citizens on all sides of every issue with numerous charts, graphs and sidebar articles.
- Engineering Index (EI) - Contains Compendex, EI WEB. Indexes scholarly journals and conferences in all areas of engineering.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Dozens of reference sources in many subjects including:
- Encyclopedia of Bioethics, 3rd Ed., 5v, 2004
- Encyclopedia of Ethical, Legal and Policy Issues in Biotechnology, 2v, 2000
- Encyclopedia of Science, Technology, and Ethics, 4v, 2005
- Ethical and Socially Responsible Investment: A Reference Guide for Researchers, 2003
- IEEE Xplore - Provides full-text access to IEEE and IEE journals, conference proceedings and current IEEE standards covering electrical and computer engineering, electronics, computer science and physics.
- INSPEC - Contains more than seven million citations with abstracts to worldwide literature of physics, electronics and electrical engineering, computing and control and information technology.
- PubMed - Provides access to more than 10 million citations in MEDLINE, PreMEDLINE and other related databases. Links to the full-text articles are provided when available, subject to UT subscription status. Setting up the Find it @ UT service will provide for better full-text linking to library subscriptions.
Science and engineering ethics. 1995-
Q 175.35 S354 CURRENT ISSUES Engineering Library
Q 175.35 S354 V.11 2005 - V.16 2010 Engineering Library Reserves
Electronic Access: Available from 1995-Present
Library Catalog - Locate any of eight million items, including books, journals and other materials in the University of Texas at Austin Libraries collections. For help locating books go to Find Books.
Sample Search Terms: