Library Catalog - Locate any of eight million items, including books, journals, and other materials in the University of Texas Libraries collections.
Example Subject Heading Terms:
To see if we have a particular journal (i.e. Nature, Energy), either in print or electronic format, search the Catalog.
TIP: Click on the button to access the electronic version of the journal.
Company/Industry Information and Country Profiles
News & News wires
Government Agencies and Labs
- National Library of Energy (NLE) (beta) - "your gateway to information across the Department of Energy"
- Science.gov - "searches over 60 databases and over 2200 selected websites from 15 federal agencies, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information including research and development results."
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Crude Oil Analysis Database - offers over 9 thousand crude oil analyses (of these, 8,500 are United States domestic oils.)
- Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Internet Search Engines
Interdisciplinary Research Centers
- Center for International Energy and Environmental Policy (CIEEP)
- The Robert S. Strauss Center for International Security and Law
- Center for Energy and Environmental Resources (CEER)
- Center for Energy Economics
- The Energy Institute
Academic Departments and Schools
- Jackson School of Geosciences
- Bureau of Economic Geology
- Institute for Geophysics
- College of Engineering
- LBJ School of Public Affairs
University Research Centers
Advocacy and Grass roots Groups