Databases and Indexes
- Aerospace Database - provides bibliographic coverage of basic and applied research in aeronautics and space sciences.
- Compendex - a comprehensive bibliographic database of scientific and technical engineering research, covering all engineering disciplines.
- Academic Search Complete - a comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database.
- Web of Science (ISI Web of Knowledge) - covers more than 12,000 journals in all subject areas.
- INSPEC - indexes scholarly literature of physics, electronics and electrical engineering, computing and control, and information technology.
- Business Source Complete - a scholarly business database providing a collection of bibliographic and full-text content in all disciplines of business.
- NASA Technical Reports Server - Go to Finding NASA and NACE Reports for more information.
- Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information
- For more information see Technical Reports
- AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) Electronic Library - Full-text access from 1963 to the present.
- IEEE Xplore - provides full-text access to IEEE and IEE journals, conference proceedings, and current IEEE standards covering electrical and computer engineering, electronics, computer science, and physics.
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Digital Library - full text available for SAE Technical papers from 1906 to present.
Journals by Title
- To see if we have a particular journal (i.e. Aviation Week & Space Technology), either in print or electronic format, search the Catalog.
- To see if a particular journal is available in electronic format, search Find a Journal. You can also browse journal titles by category (i.e. Aerospace and Aeronautics).
Library Catalog - Locate items including books, journals, and other materials in the University of Texas Libraries collections.
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask a librarian!