Data Management Resources at UT
Data sharing increases research accountability, its visibility, and contributes to more discoveries and data reuse. To help in the development and stewardship of research data, a multidisciplinary team including UT Libraries, TACC and ITS are offering resources and consulting to UT researchers in all disciplines that are using and/or creating data.
- UT Digital Repository for archiving datasets under 1GB, and papers and publications associated with data.
- TACC offers computational and storage resources suitable for terabyte and petabyte scale collections.
- ITS offers data management services and hardware to support grant writing and research activities.
- UT Research Cyberinfrastructure offers high performance computing through the Texas Advanced Computing Center, a data repository, and high bandwidth data access.
From the Population Research Center-
- REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based application for building and managing online surveys and databases.
From the Division of Statistics + Scientific Computation-
The Office of Sponsored Projects serves as the coordinating office for externally funded research and sponsored projects and can answer questions about the process of submitting grant proposals.
Recording of presentation from May 5, 2014 about UT Research Cyberinfrastructure (presentation starts at 3:49)
PowerPoint presentation from Data Management @ UT informational session on February 19, 2014.
Video recording of a Data Management @ UT presentation from February 28, 2012
If you are unsure of what resources your project may need, please fill out this short questionnaire and we will direct you to the appropriate people and resources.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.