You can save searches and set up customized email alerts in most of the major databases that index the literature: SciFinder, Web of Science, Reaxys, PubMed, etc. You can also track new issues of your favorite journals and get tables of contents sent to you by email or RSS feed.
- Synthetic Reaction Updates
- (RSC, 2015-)
- A literature update service covering graphical abstracts from a selected set of ~35 primary journals. You can browse SRU by date, search by keyword and reaction type, and set up personal searches and email alerts.
- Catalysts and catalysed reactions.
- (RSC, 2002-2014)
- Covered new developments in catalysis selected from primary journals. Superseded by SRU (above).
- Methods in organic synthesis.
- (RSC, 1984-2014)
- Coverage emphasized rapid communications of novel experiments. Each issue is indexed by reactant, reagent, product, and reaction. Reaction diagrams include yields and other information. Superseded by SRU (above).
- Natural product updates.
- (RSC, 1987- )
- Covers new developments in natural product chemistry, selected from key primary journals.
- Organic Chemistry Highlights
- A free online journal which publishes short reviews of organic, bioorganic, organometallic and microwave chemistry, total synthesis of natural products and multi component reactions. The highlights are later collected into a book series titled Organic synthesis : state of the art.