Setting Up Alerts
You can save searches and set up customized email alerts in most of the major databases that index the literature: SciFinder, Web of Science, Reaxys, PubMed,
and more. Just consult their help pages and follow the instructions.
You can also track new issues of your favorite journals and get tables of contents sent to you by email or RSS feed. For more information, see our Alerts page.
Graphical abstracts periodicals facilitate staying up to date with the voluminous literature of organic chemistry.
- Catalysts and catalysed reactions.
- (RSC, 2002- )
- Monthly journal covering new developments in catalysis selected from primary journals.
- Methods in organic synthesis.
- (RSC, 1984- )
- Monthly journal. Coverage of organic journals is selective and emphasizes rapid communications of novel experiments. Each issue is indexed by reactant, reagent, product, and reaction. Reaction diagrams include yields and other information.
- Natural product updates.
- (RSC, 1987- )
- Covers new developments in natural product chemistry, selected from key primary journals.