- PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT
Captioning Service Coordinator - Technology Integration Services
- CLASSIFIED EMPLOYMENT
Senior Systems Administrator - Texas Digital Library
- GRADUATE RESEARCH EMPLOYMENT
Technology Integration Services
- VOLUNTEER EMPLOYMENT
New openings are posted at the UT Austin Recruiting and Staffing Services job bank website:
To search the job bank, you must select to view either full-time or part-time employment opportunities. To view openings with the University of Texas Libraries only, type in "Libraries" in the section titled "HIRING DEPARTMENT".
How to apply for a student hourly job at the UT Libraries:
- Fill out the Hourly/WorkStudy Application. (If you have a WorkStudy award, please indicate the semester amount on the Application at the top.)
- Once you have filled out the application, make copies, as you may want to take the application to more than one location. The map shows you library locations and the separate units/departments that accept hourly applications. When you drop off your application, it is a good idea to ask for the hiring supervisor so that you can have a short face-to-face talk about job openings and whether or not they are currently hiring.
- Once you have been hired, the supervisor will fill out the bottom of your Application and will send you to the Library Human Resources Office in PCL (main library) Room 3.102 to do your employment paperwork. All paperwork must be completed before you can begin working.
- You may also search the student job bank at http://www.hirealonghorn.org/index.html.
send comments to: Alma Rodriguez