Graphic Elements: Incorrect Usage
These are examples of incorrect configurations of the University of Texas Libraries wordmark. As it would be impossible to show all incorrect versions, these examples serve to illustrate the most probable examples.
- Do not change the fonts of the wordmark.
- Do not switch the colors of the wordmark.
- Do not separate the Book logo from the rest of the wordmark.
- Do not use the wordmark at an angle.
- Do not resize the Book logo in proportion to the rest of the wordmark.
- Do not distort the wordmark.